- Our guide for Ari Shavit’s book My Promised Land came top for the second year running!
2. HaDag Nachash created a new song for the memorial of Yitzhak Rabin z”l. Our translation drew the crowds…
3. This year we lost our wonderful friend and colleague Rami Wernik z”l. The many people he touched around the world read Jonny Ariel’s powerful eulogy.
4. How did the Four Hatikvah Questions (4HQ) play out in our elections? Many were intrigued.
6. When PM Netanyahu addressed Congress about the Iran deal, we provided communities with a tool for leading a discussion, according to the Four Hatikvah Questions (4HQ).
7. A perennial favorite: All the songs + translations + guiding questions from Kobi Oz’ Psalms for the Perplexed – Mizmorei Nevuchim.
8. Ten hours on a Palestinian tour bus – a blog that turned into an educational program.
9. Another timeless favorite – comparing 5 classic Israeli songs with their more recent remakes...
10. For the first time our Hebrew-language site made it to the top ten! Activities for addressing the current security situation. In Hebrew!