Please watch this video and complete the 4 tasks detailed below…
- Please draw out the connected/disconnected – hi-res/lo-res matrix, and draw your own journey on the matrix. Please have this drawing ready to share on the webinar (either on your computer, or physically ready to hold up to the camera!) See 6:55
- Please note for yourself where you would map your MH participants. See 7:27
- Please note for yourself where you would map the current Israel programming. We’ll refer to these maps when we are together in Israel. See 8:10
- Please write your answers to these two questions, and mail them to robbie[at]makomisrael[dot]net:
- Do you see part of your role at MH to move your participants in a direction on the Matrix vis a vis Israel?
- If your answer is yes, do you see your role to move your participants along both axes, or only one? That is, the hi-res/lo-res axis addresses knowledge, while the connected/disconnected axis addresses feelings of connection… Do you hope/expect to move your participants along only the knowledge axis, or also the connection axis?