What do you need?
- You need to have read the book yourself…
- You need for everyone attending the discussion to have read the book (or up to the chapter you are discussing, in the 9-part series) – no short cuts!
- You need to have worked through the guide, making decisions for yourself.
- You are welcome to print out any of the materials you wish. You can also run the entire session carbon-free.
- You need a quiet, well-lit room with comfortable seating for the discussion itself.
- Set up a flip-chart or white board. (more…)